Aurorae’s one-of-a-kind yoga rosin bag was developed to aid in the prevention of slipping while on your yoga mat. This Made in the USA rosin bag is similar to what gymnasts, tennis players, bowlers, and baseball pitchers use to create a stronger grip during their respective sports. As perspiration can create a slipping problem for these athletes, it can do so for those who practice yoga as well. The slip-free yoga rosin bag increases the gripping power of your hands and feet while absorbing perspiration at the slight touch of the rosin bag.
The Aurorae yoga rosin bag should be applied to both your hands and feet before your begin your yoga practice, and as needed during your practice. It is also beneficial to pat some rosin on your yoga mat itself where you will place your hands and feet during your Downward Dog position.
Yoga Rosin Bag Features:
- all materials are derived from nature
- most ingredients are from trees, plants and some rocks (Calcium Carbonate)
- stop slipping on your yoga mat now
- increases gripping power, absorbs perspiration
- no odor, it’s non-sticky and does not leave any stains
- works fantastic in conjunction with Aurorae’s Yoga Microfiber Sport Towel to prevent slipping during your yoga practice (Sold Separately)
- make sure the rosin settles before using to avoid inhaling or getting in your eyes
- please stop using if you notice irritation or allergic reaction
- washes off easily with soap and water
- Made in the USA
It is important to note that in order to maintain the life of your rosin, you should keep it in the Ziploc bag that it comes in.